PinoyPS Sets Cosmania on Fire with WTF
With Cosmania coming this weekend, we have the country’s Playstation community spearheading a Mixed Fighting Game tournament for fighting games/anime/manga/cosplay fans that would be attending the event. Aptly named, WTF, the tournament, would put participants in a gauntlet of randomized fighting games which would not only test their mettle in the cyber arena, but also their knowledge of not just one, but various fighting game titles in the Ps3.
Here’s the rundown of how this works:
- WTF is WTF?
- WTF - WataFight is a randomized tournament brought to you by PinoyPS. For each match, a random fighting game will be selected for play.
- What fighting games will be featured?
- Secret. grin
- So how does the tournament work?
- Once you and your opponent have been matched up, a fighting game will be selected for play. You will fight one match after which the winner will proceed to winners bracket while loser goes to losers bracket. Winners and Losers finals plus Grand Finals will be best of 3 matches in which a random fighting game will be selected PER match.
- Any banned characters?
- Technically, bosses and DLC characters are allowed except for some games(will be announced on the day itself)
- Can I use my own arcade stick?
- Do bring your own controllers / arcade sticks. We will only be providing PS3 controllers for this tournament