Antec Announces the Availability of Earthwatts Platinum 650
The environmental and money saver Power Supply that offers 93% efficiency
Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the availability of Earthwatts Platinum 650. The Earthwatts Platinum 650 is one of the most efficient PSU series ever created. This PSU helps you reduce your computer’s power consumption by 25% and has 7 level of protection that makes it one of the best choices available.
“Global warming is now a hot issue; everyone is saying that we must conserve energy in order to use them longer. As a solution we have come up with a product that will ensure the efficiency needed likewise maximizing the energy,” said Peter Liu APAC Marketing Manager at Antec. “We, at Antec is always considering the needs of our consumer and this is also one way of protecting our environment.”
- 650W Continuous Power — Guaranteed 650W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® PLATINUM certified — Up to 93% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and Money — Reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%!
- AQ3 — Antec Quality 3 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm DBB Silence — Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager — An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails — 2 fully-protected High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- Multi PCI-E — 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield™ — Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- Japanese heavy-duty caps — High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- POWER SUPPLY CONNECTORS ASSORTMENT
- 1 x 24-pin
- 1 x 8(4+4)-pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2 x 8(6+2)-pin PCI-E
- 4 x Molex
- 6 x SATA
- 1 x Floppy
- Operating Temperature: 0°C — 50°C
- Safety Approvals: UL, cUL, CB, CE, FCC, TÜV, BSMI, CCC, C-Tick, GOST-R, KCC
- Net Weight: 4.4 lbs / 2.0 kg
- 3.4″ (H) x 5.9″ (W) x 5.5″ (D)
- 86 mm (H) x 150 mm (W) x 140 mm (D)
The Earthwatts Platinum 650 is now available at select distributor, resellers, e-tailers and Iontech Technologies Inc., and come with a three-year limited warranty. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the One enclosure is PHP 5,848.
You can check out our review of the Antec EarthWatts Platinum 550W here.