Behold The Return Of The Forces In MAPLESEA!
7 August 2012, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines – Asiasoft Online (“Asiasoft”) announces the official launch of Return of the Forces content update. It is a much awaited content update featuring a major skills overhaul, revamped maps and party quests, as well as new Boss monsters that seeks to challenge the limits of players in MapleSEA!
“The Return of the Forces is a major content patch many gamers are looking forward to as it features a major skills revamp for many classes in MapleSEA, a much needed step in order to balance the gameplay experience of the game” said Mr Sherman Tan, Chairman of Asiasoft Online. “In addition, gamers can also look forward to the return of newly revamped party quest, Nett’s Pyramid, and earn more rewards and have fun as a group, or they could also party up and challenge their skills with the introduction of a new Boss, Arkarium.”
Here is a brief summary of what gamers can expect in the Return of the Forces content update:
l Major skills overhaul the following classes
- Resistance Class – Wild hunter, Mechanic, Battle Mage
- Explorer Class – Warrior, Magician, Bowman
- Knights of Cygnus Class
l Introduction of Ellin Forest
- Ellin Forest has been went through a revamp and has also expanded its map
- Two new bosses introduced into the map – Chow and Fairy Queen Epineah
l Return of Nett’s Pyramid
- A revamped party quest featuring new modes, new gameplay as well as new items for exchange with the gems available in the party quest.
l New Boss Expedition
- Arkarium, a new boss that escaped into the Dimensional schism. Gamers can expect to find new rewards and new item sets by defeating the boss.
Visit www.MapleSEA.com for the latest events and activities or MapleSEA’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MapleSEA to participate in an array of activities and win exclusive prizes and in-game items.