Gambling sites started accepting cryptocurrency payments in 2013. Even then, the main advantages of this method were obvious. Users receive guarantees of security and privacy. Deposits are fast, and commissions are either absent or minimal.
No banks are involved in the transaction. That’s why delays, commissions, and information leakage from the intermediary are excluded. During the transfer in crypto casinos like Casinotice, no player’s personal data is used. But the operator can ask him for scans of documents for verification. The first casinos used bitcoin for mutual settlements. This currency remains the most popular. You can bet in Litecoin, Ethereum, Doge, and other units.
There are three types of cryptocurrency casinos:
- These sites work according to the traditional scheme. They host different gambling games: machines, roulette, poker, blackjack, and others. To make a bet, you need to make a deposit. The main difference from the usual sites – the operator accepts cryptocurrency. Most often, bitcoin is used, but the list of available units of account is constantly expanding.
- Smart sites. These are sites that host a limited selection of games with simple rules. Customers bet on crypto and use them in scratch cards and other similar disciplines.
- No investment. Here, the player also has some entertainment available, but there is no need to invest their own money. The client receives free satoshi in the casino for registration. It is possible to get tokens through the operator’s crane.
Platforms of the first type are the most common. Due to their versatility, they attract different categories of players. For users who are not used to paying in crypto but want to master this method, such sites are the most suitable.
Types of cryptocurrencies
In addition to bitcoin, operators are actively introducing other virtual currencies for payment. Here are some of them:
- Litecoin is in second place in popularity after bitcoin. The currency has been in use since 2011. Transactions are commission-free and take no more than 2 minutes. The service is entirely anonymous.
- The platform has been in operation since 2014. It has received good reviews for confidentiality and the ability to instantly make a payment.
- The cryptocurrency launch was planned as a joke, but eventually grew into a successful project. Tokens symbolized by the Shiba Inu dog are accepted in many casinos.
- The currency is based on an entertainment blockchain platform. There are gambling sites that operate entirely on this basis.
The choice of crypto in such casinos for betting depends on several factors. It is essential to pay attention to the current rate. If the user has no experience playing with virtual currencies, it is better to start with bitcoin.
At casinos crypto currency Casinotice, these cryptocurrency payment sites have bonus programs. The casinos offer no deposit, free spins, and welcome packages for registration. Operators hold promotions in which players are given rewards for deposits in bitcoin and other coins.
Instructions for depositing a cryptocurrency wallet
To get a bitcoin wallet, you need to have tokens available. These can be obtained from exchanges. After that, the user can make an account in the system. The following tools are available for depositing:
- Electronic payment systems.
- Bank transfers.
- Exchange services.
In all cases, the algorithm is the same: enter the wallet’s details, specify the amount and confirm the transaction.
Depositing in bitcoins and other crypto is not very different from depositing fiat money. You need to perform the following steps:
- Register at the online casino.
- Go to my cabinet.
- Select a payment method.
- Specify the amount.
- Go to the wallet and confirm the operation.
Transactions with BTC are instantaneous. If there are no delays from the operator, the user can start playing immediately. It will also be possible to get free satoshi in the casino if a “tap” exists.
To withdraw your winnings, you need to apply myAlpari. It specifies the amount. It must correspond to the minimum limit set by the operator. If bonus money is withdrawn, it must be wagered. It is possible to receive funds without restrictions after verification. The user provides the operator with scans of documents to confirm their identity. If there are no delays on the part of the site, the winnings in cryptocurrency will be instantly credited to the wallet.
Bitcoins in slot machines
Cryptocurrencies have been used for betting in slots for over eight years. During this time, providers have emerged that focus specifically on this payment method. The manufacturer BGaming was one of the first to implement blockchain technology in its developments. It is also used to provide integrity control. Coins do not only appear as a currency for betting. Some providers release slots dedicated to blockchain. The number of places for such topics is gradually increasing.
Pros and cons of crypto in casinos
Here are the main advantages of this payment method:
- Speed of transfers. Transactions in cryptocurrency take no more than 15 minutes and, in most cases, are instantaneous.
- Wide limits. The minimum deposit amount is much lower than for fiat currencies.
- Convenient exchange. The conversion of crypto into other currencies is available on many services. The player himself chooses the favorable rate.
This payment method’s disadvantages are that it is not available on all platforms, and inexperienced users may have difficulties.