The Arsenic Gaming Case from CD-R King offers screwless design and easy management of cables for greater air flow… At least that’s what they said. I’m not sure since we haven’t even got our hands on it. CD-R King! Let us review some of your products!!! And a sponsorship would be nice, too.
Editor’s Notes: Yeah, a sponsorship!
Arsenic Gaming CaseÂ Features
- Cable management design
- Screwless designÂ
- Black gaming case, w/2 USB 2.0 port + Audio & Mic
- 1 x 120 mm Blue LED fan in front
- 1 x 250 mm Blue LED fan on side
- 1 x 120 mm Black fan in rear
- 4x 5.25″ drive bay, 1 x Floppy drive bay, 4 x 3.5 HDD
- 90 degree turn for HDD cage
- Pre-drill fan hole support 1 x 240 mm water radiator
- Support up to 32.5 cm long VGA card
- Dimension: 21 (D) x 8.8 (W) x 19.5 (H) inches
Real-talk: The Arsenic gaming case actually offers quite some flexibility for its price. 4 pre-drilled holes with rubber grommets (not sure if those are rubber or not) for water cooling support. I think the side panel supports 4 120mm fans, or 2 140mm fans. Pretty nice for airflow. It is also worth mentioning its HDD/SSD cages since the design is somewhat similar to some high-end expensive cases. Although it only supports USB 2.0 but you can grab yourself a tray that features USB 3.0 and slot it in on one of its expansion slots.
Ahh yes, gray cables. Fugly as shit but that shouldn’t matter given its price. I mean, it’s probably the cheapest gaming case that offers the same flexibility that you guys can see on high-end ones.Sometimes you just got to love CD-R king for doing things like this.
1. What are the sizes of the motherboard that are compatible with this Gaming Case?
This Gaming case requires ATX and Micro ATX motherboard.
2. Is there a fan included when I purchased this case?
No. Itâ€™s up to you when you want to install a cooling system or fan, but there are available slot for the fan.
3. What if the installation of the front connectors goes wrong?
Be careful when connecting the front connectors; please read carefully the manual of your board to avoid damage of your unit or you can call a professional technician for proper installation of the connectors.