Released by Spribe in early 2019, Aviator is one of the first crash casino games ever. It offers you to become the airplane pilot to fly with an ever-increasing multiplier. The higher you climb, the bigger your payout will be. But it’s not that simple. You have to cash out your bet before the crash.
The Aviator machine takes gambling to a new level. It is unlike any other gambling form as it comes without reels, paylines, and other attributes you have previously encountered. This review will explain to you how to fly the plane, place bets, and cash out your winnings.
Setting Up Your Bet
After learning all the features of the Aviator game, you can safely start playing. There are no pitfalls and hidden conditions. However, it is important to do everything consistently:
- Make sure that you are going to play Aviator on the official site.
- After launching the game, take a few minutes to explore the interface.
- Make a bet using the appropriate buttons on the control panel at the bottom. You can make up to two stakes per round, worth $0.1 to $100 each.
- After adjusting this parameter, click the “Bet” button to start.
- Once your airplane takes off, it will reach various multipliers, and you have to catch your winnings at the perfect moment.
The developer has added a few extra options. In the window on the left, you will find the statistics of the previous rounds and the bets/wins of the players playing simultaneously with you.
While playing Aviator, your aim is to grab the prize. The idea is that the airplane will fly for a while until it crashes. If this happens before you’ve withdrawn your bet, you’ve lost.
The plane takes off with a standard multiplier of 1x. The higher it goes, the bigger the booster will be. In terms of strategies and approaches, you should definitely not cash out bets with multipliers below 2x. Crashes at below -1.30 levels happen too often to get a profit. So it makes sense to wait for the plane to climb between 2x-4x to get a significant payout, or to cash out your bet when it reaches a 15x multiplier or higher.
Auto Cashout and Auto Bet Features
The game from Spribe is rich in features. It allows enthusiasts to maximize their involvement and adjust various options and settings, including those described below:
- Auto-Bet. If you prefer not to click the “Bet” button every time you want to start a round, activate the Auto Bet feature. Pre-determine the amount, and your stake automatically places before each round, leaving you with just the right moment to withdraw effortlessly.
- Auto Cashout. You can trigger the auto cashout option to stop your airplane at a specific multiplier and automatically withdraw your winnings in each round before the crash.
Both features make the gameplay more personalized. Plus, they save you time since you don’t have to click the “Bet” and “Cashout” buttons in each round.
Game Fairness and Random Number Generators
The Aviator machine has a transparent and reliable system of payouts. The RNG guarantees maximum fairness. The airplane crash is random, and it is impossible to predict this moment. To be sure of this, take a look at the statistics. It will indicate that the gameplay is completely unpredictable, which eliminates any possibility of cheating.