With the conclusion of it’s Closed Beta Test (CBT) last October, Level Up! Games is now busy preparing for the Open Beta Test (OBT) for it’s newest MMORPG, Allods Online. In preparation for the game’s OBT,Level Up! Games has posted the necessary info regarding the upcoming OBT.
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
Wipe of Closed Beta Characters ONLY
- As we haveÂ announced last week, everyone will start with a Level 1 Character in Open Beta.
- Characters created during the Closed Beta has been wiped or removed.
Use your Closed Beta Account in Open Beta
- Did you register and play during the Closed Beta? You can use and login to the Open Beta Realms with the same account.
- We will give a fewÂ gifts for the Closed Beta Testers, so make sure you also check your Closed Beta account when the Open Beta begins to receive your gifts.
- You can also link your Closed Beta Account to your MyLU (https://my.levelupgames.ph) when Open Beta starts.
Register at My Level Up! (MyLU)
- Aside from the Closed Beta Accounts, you will be able to create your very own Allods Online account very soon.
- In a few days, you can start registering for an Allods account at MyLU â€“ https://my.levelupgames.ph
Item Mall NOW OPEN!
One of the best features of Allods is its Item Mall, and it will be available in Open Beta. Improve your gameplay, boost your experience and reputation gains or even dress up your character with the available vanity items (fashion). There are tons of items that will improve your character so make sure to have that Level Up! Game Card beside you when the realms become open to the public.
How to Load Up
Youâ€™ve got your Game Card or top-up card, now itâ€™s time to load them up! Or if youâ€™re not sure how to use your Level Up! Game Card, hereâ€™s some very simple steps to reap the benefits of the incoming Item Mall.
- Login to your My Level Up! (MyLU) account. If you donâ€™t have a MyLU yet,register now.
- ClickÂ Add Credits on the left sidebar to be able to load up your game card.
- Fill up the input spaces with your Level Up! Card Number and Card Pin.
- Click â€œLoad Up Now!â€.
- You now have Level Up! Credits that you can convert to Perrah, Allods Onlineâ€™s Item Mall currency once Open Beta starts.
To convert your Level Up! Credits to Perrah (Allodsâ€™ Item Mall currency), simply clickÂ â€œUse Creditsâ€ at the MyLU.Â Conversion rate is PHP 1.00 = 10 Perrah.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why will there be a wipe?
A Closed Beta Character wipe is necessary for the reason that not everyone has an access to the game aside from a few players who have an account. It is only fair to the general public at the beginning of Open Beta where anyone and everyone can create an Allods Account. Character wipes are only done on Closed Beta Testing. There will be no character wipe on Open Beta and Commercial Launch.
Is my account going to be deleted?
No. You can still use your CBT account anytime during Open Beta.
Do I need to Register again?
Yes and no. Yes, because in order to take advantage of the Item Mall, you need to have a MyLU account. You canÂ register for a MyLU account here. Also, if you did not have a chance to play during Closed Beta, you need to register for an Allods Online account too at theÂ MyLU page.
No if you plan to use your Closed Beta account, you donâ€™t have to register anymore but make sure you link it to your MyLU account to be able to load up if you want to shop at the Item Mall.
Can I buy Items in the Item Mall now? How?
Once the realms become available to the public, yes you can. Check out the â€œHow to Load Upâ€ section above to know how to get Perrah, your money to buy Item Mall Items.
Do I need to install a new client or download Allods again?
If you downloaded Allods Online already during the Closed Beta Testing, you donâ€™t have to download the client again. Your client will work in Open Beta. You just have to patch it on the opening of Open Beta.
Still donâ€™t have the Allods Online Client?Â Download it here.
When is Open Beta going to start?
We will announce it very soon at the website, forums, Twitter and Facebook page. Always be updated with the latest Allods Online Philippines news at the following pages:
- Twitter â€“ http://twitter.com/AllodsPH
- Facebook â€“ http://facebook.com/AllodsOnlinePH
- Community Forums â€“ http://forums.levelupgames.ph
- Community Site â€“ http://allods.levelupgames.ph