Dota 2’s Frostivus event has been cancelled because of the newly announced seasonal event “Wraith-Night”. The event is centered around the Skeleton King’s transformation into Wraith King. This update also includes Legion Commander, new store items, and some awesome gears for Legion Commander.
- Added option to display the Minimap on the right side of the screen. Some HUD skins may have issues in this mode
- The drafter is now indicated when spectating a CM or CD game.
- Fixed a case where shop items would get stuck on the screen after dragging
- Play a sound when a teammates puts an item into your hero’s inventory. eg when giving a Tango charge
- Fixed a case where health and mana bars would be invisible at the beginning of a match
- Select All Other Units hotkey now also selects other units like Plague and Serpent Wards
- Added captions in Korean.
- You now get an abandon if one of your party members abandons. A party abandon on its own cannot put you into low priority.
- Added message indicating that players must complete a low-priority match with players on both sides to decrement their low-priority penalty count
- Adjusted the amount of XP required for Dota Profile levels 2 thru 7 (your in-profile XP bar might be a little off until you finish a game)
- Game modes are now unlocked as you progress through levels
6.79c Gameplay Update
- Hand of Midas recipe cost increased from 1400 to 1550
- Ancestral Spirit vision reduced from 600 to 450
- Ancestral Spirit damage reduced from 80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180
- Plague Wards night vision reduced from 1200 to 800
- Venomancer base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285
- Fixed Power Cogs knockback aoe being too big
- Fixed Whirling Death not restoring enough HP after the debuff wears off
- Necronomicon night vision from 1300/1400/1500 to 800
- Necronomicon gold bounty increased from 100 to 100/125/150 (per unit)
- Magnetic Grip cast range reduced from 1400 to 1100
- Boulder Smash silence duration reduced from 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5
- Boulder Smash unit knockback range rescaled from 800 to 500/600/700/800
- Fixed Stone Remnant counting as a spell (for purposes of Curse of the Silent, Magic Stick, etc)
- Dueling units cannot be disarmed or Force Staffed away
- Visage movement speed reduced from 295 to 290
- Crystal Maiden base Intelligence reduced from 21 to 19 (same base damage as before)
- Added Slark to CM
- Added Huskar in CM
- Orchid – Added fx for damage pop at the end of orchid, and additional effects if unit dies to orchid damage.
- Fixed projected texture and screenshake render types that were drawing to the portrait also effecting the world, fixes bug with Enigma darkness rendering from his portrait in the world.
- Fixed some Bounty Hunter items which weren’t properly showing his Jinada effects.
- Players now receive a series of presents as they proceed through the early levels of the game. Each present contains some free items to use.
- Automatically unlock and select item styles that are unlocked by inscribed gems reaching a certain value
- Fixed armory preview of items not showing the correct style
- Heroes updated or newly enabled on the workshop – Earth Spirit, Ember Spirit, Storm Spirit, Gyrocopter, Pudge
- Hide Pause panel in Showcase View.
- Fixed a bug where dragging could select another follow unit.
For more details, you can visit Dota 2 Update site.