While we donâ€™t get a new hero for the game in this update, we can at least welcome â€œnewâ€ heroes into Captainâ€™s Mode as well as some bug fixes. As we ponder on how Drow and Tusk can affect the META game with their inclusion the Tournament Version Captainâ€™s Mode, players who frequently queue Public Matchmaking CM and Team Matchmaking now have something new to try out as three more heroes enter the Latest Â Versionâ€™s CM â€” Bristleback, Slark and Skywrath Mage. On the other hand, designers also have something to look forward to, as the Workshop now includes HUD Skin design submissions.
– Enabled Drow and Tusk in Captain’s Mode (Tournament Version).
– Enabled Bristleback, Slark and Skywrath Mage in Captain’s Mode (Latest Version).
– Invoker: Fixed Cold Snap being purgable.
– Skywrath Mage: Fixed hitbox being too small.
– Slark: Fixed Shadow Dance giving Slark flying vision.
– Slark: Fixed Shadow Dance granting passive bonuses to Slark illusions.
– Slark: Fixed an issue causing Shadow Dance’s passive modifier to not update in the UI, despite being active.
– Slark: Fixed Dark Pact continuing while Slark is dead.
– Slark: Essence Shift counters on both Slark and enemy heroes will show the total duration ( i.e. the time that the most recent stack will expire.)
– Slark: Fixed a number of incorrect spell interactions with Dark Pact.
– Slark: Fixed a number of horizontal movement ability interactions with Pounce.
– Troll Warlord: Fixed Berserker’s Rage bonus damage not being applied as base damage.
– Tusk: Fixed Frozen Sigil not affecting magic immune units.
– All Defense 2 War Dogs are now Vintage quality.
– Dota 2 Vintage quality items can now be traded on the Steam Community Marketplace.
– Added HUD Skins to the Workshop Importer.