HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX Savage high-performance memory. HyperX Savage replaces HyperX Genesis and offers experienced enthusiasts, gamers and content creators a cutting-edge look. It features a black PCB encompassed by an eye-catching Savage red, asymmetrical heatspreader made of aluminum with a diamond-cut finish. The low profile makes it perfect for oversized CPU coolers.
Shipping now, HyperX Savage is available in high-speed frequencies from 1600 MHz to 2400 MHz, and in capacities of 4 GB and 8 GB single modules and 8 GB to 32 GB dual-channel or quad-channel kits. The high speeds help increase system performance and ultra-responsive multitasking. HyperX Savage is also Intel XMP-ready, which enables end users to easily overclock their system by simply selecting a memory profile with no need for manual adjustments in the BIOS.
“After replacing HyperX blu with FURY for entry-level gamers, it was time to refresh our mid-level Genesis line with HyperX Savage,” said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. “The bold and stylish red heatspreader offers enthusiasts and gamers a radical new look combined with high performance and capacities to match.”
HyperX Savage is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
HyperX Savage Features and Specifications:
- Fast: top-performing modules available with low-profile heatspreader
- Unique: red, asymmetrical heatspreader sets new trends for PC builds
- Quality: aluminum die-cast heatspreader with a diamond cut finish
- Design: low profile to fit under oversized CPU coolers
- Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacity: 4 GB-8 GB (single), 8 GB-32 GB (kits)
- Frequency: 1600MHz, 1866MHz, 2133MHz and 2400MHz
- CAS Latency: CL9-CL11
- Voltage: 1.5V, 1.65V
- Operating Temperature: 0Â°C to 85Â°C
- Storage Temperature: -55Â°C to 100Â°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 32.8mm
- Compatible with H67, H97, P67, Z68, Z77, Z87, Z97 and H61 Intel chipsets, as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets