The newest Lara Croft game is coming out this September 29 over at steam and September 28 for the Playstation store. Guardian of Light is the first ever download only Lara Croft game and it features a co-op feature where Lara is partnered with an ancient Mayan Warrior named Totec.
In this newest croft game, Lara’s task is to help Totec retrieve the mirror of smoke which was taken from her by mercenaries of a wardlord which released the keeper of darkness, Xolotl. With the help of Totec, the two are thrust into the adventure and hopefully trap Xolotl again inside the mirror.
Here are the game features posted at Steam for PC users:
- First downloadable only title from Crystal Dynamics, and first downloadable only Lara Croft game.
- A classic formula of puzzles, combat, exploration, and breathtaking visuals put through the lens of an isometric fast-paced gaming experience.
- A wide range of options for solving puzzles and traversing deadly environmental traps, offering players an unprecedented level of freedom to choose their own solutions and explore various paths through the dense jungles of Central America.
- Crystal Dynamics’ proprietary engine delivers sprawling environments with no load-times and unbelievable vertical gameplay through tombs reaching deep into the Earth.
- Face off against a myriad of undead warriors brought to life by the evil Xolotl, including a number of boss battles that are not to be missed!
- First ever co-op multiplayer action/adventure game featuring Lara Croft. Fully cooperative online and offline story mode.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3+ GHz Intel or 2.5+ GHZ AMD
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP) / 2 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6 Series (6800GT or better) / ATI 1300XT or better
- Hard Drive: 7GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers