Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced a powerful duo in storage with capacity upgrades to both Class 10 UHS-I microSD and Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards.
The Class 10 UHS-I microSD is now available in 128GB capacity. It is perfect for apps, music, photos and videos that take up significant space on a smartphone or tablet. Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC devices, its fast UHS-I speed allows users to capture photos and HD videos without interruption.
Kingston’s Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC card features UHS-I technology and impressive performance, and is now available in capacities up to 256GB. It lets users shoot more video in full 1080p HD and 3D without having to switch cards. With speeds up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, this versatile card transfers files much faster than standard Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards. Photographers can shoot longer with larger storage capable of capturing high-density image files such as RAW and JPEG. The card’s higher sustained write speed supports continuous burst mode for still photos and reduces stutter during video capture.
“Kingston Technology is proud to launch these new high-capacity and high-speed memory cards,” said Jean Wong, Flash memory business manager, Kingston. “In a world where most users carry around more data than ever before on mobile devices, the larger capacities and faster speeds help ensure that customers have the best possible solutions available to them to streamline their mobile lives.”
Class 10 UHS-I microSD cards are available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities. Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards are available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities. Both are backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications:
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compliant: with SD Card Association specification
- Compatible: with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
- Warranty/support: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities*: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- High-Speed Class Rating: Class 10 UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- microSDHC/SDXC Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperature: -25Â°C to 85Â°C
- Storage Temperature: -40Â°C to 85Â°C
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications:
- Performance: 300X up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, Ultra High-Speed bus I (UHS-I)
- Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC & SDXC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format: FAT32 (SDHC 16GB-32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB-256GB)
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB
- Dimensions: 0.94″ x 1.26″ x 0.08″ (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Operating Temperatures: 13Â°F to 185Â°F (-25Â°C to 85Â°C)
- Storage Temperatures: 40Â°F to 185Â°F (-40Â°C to 85Â°C)
- Voltage: 3.3v