Tesoro Technology USA Inc.,Â manufacturer of high-tech gaming products just releasedÂ Tesoro Gandiva H1L laser gaming mouse. It was first announced last July 2013 during Computex show.
It seems like Tesoro likes to name their products based on Hindu Mythology. According to Hindu Mythology, the word “Gandiva” represents the bow of Arjuna, great warrior of Mahabharat war. It made Arjuna invisible and no one else could use it in the mortal world. When used, it made a sound of thunder.
Tesoro H1L Gandiva has modern and attractive design, which features full color programmable illumination effect. Through its programmable software UI, and build in 128Kb memory, users can define up to 5 sets of mouse mapping, 40 macro keys, game script settings and illumination effect control. With high quality grade laser sensor AVAGO 9800, max customized resolution can reach up to 8200 DPI and it can be modified with respect to X and Y axis. Additional user control options include shooting speed, a tool for FPS fans to fine tune the shooting speed and ensure optical click rates; Lift off distance setting that allows user to design how sensitive the laser sensor is, and ultrapooling adjustment â€“ from 125Hz to 1000Hz.
- 8200 DPI Laser Sensor â€“ AVAGO 9800.
- Adjustable DPI with respect to X and Y axis. Steps can be defined by user
- High speed motion detection and acceleration.
- 1000Hz Ultra polling rate control. (125/250/500/1000)
- 128Kb onboard memory.
- 8 independently programmable buttons.
- User friendly UI for easy setup.
- 5 mapping sets, 40 macro keys.
- Adjustable full color LED control.
- Shooting Speed Control
- Laser Gaming Grade Sensor
- Newest special made Omron Switch Technology â€“ only available to Tesoro
- Liftoff distance control (LOD control)
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Gold-plated USB connector with braided cable
TESORO – Break the Rules