Timzone Philippines took their sweet time with this but finally, FINALLY us TZ goers can finally stop juggling powercards and just use one to play at ALL Timzone centers within the country. To help people understand how this new system works, Timzone centers are giving away pamphlets that contain the FAQ for the link system – which I will copy right now for those who have no idea how the new system works.
What is the Link System?
- The Link Powercard system is the newest innovation of Timezone that allows customers to use all credits/load of the Powercard to any Timezone center nationide, except in TZ Pavilion Mall.
How does the Link Powercard System Work?
- Swipe your Powercard at any swiper (check your balance swiper/kiosks for any machine swiper) in a Timzone center.
- Upon your first swipe, system will automatically download ALL the remaining credits or load balance of your Powercard from ALL Timzone centers.
- Swipe your Powercard again at any machine swiper to start playing the game machine. The total remaining credits or load balance of your Powercard from this Timezone center and from all other Timezone centers will appear in the swiper.
- Congratulations! You now have a Link Powercard!
- You may use the total load to play any game machine in this Timezone center.
Is the Link system applicable in ALL Timezone centers?
- The Link Powercard system is in all Timezone Centers that issue Powercards.
What is the validity of the credits/load of the Link Powercard?
- The credits loaded into the Link Powercards will be forfeited if not used withint 12 months
With the Link Powercard System, will the accumulated peso balance be transferable in order to qualify for the Timezone Gold Card?
- Accumulated peso balance wuill still be Timezone-center specific and not transferable. Thus, a customer still needs to accumulate P5,000 worth of Powercard load in just one Timezone center to qualify for the Timezone Gold Card. Customer is advised to retain and reload just one Powercard and accumulate the P5,000 worth of Powercard load to qualify for the Gold Card. Fun Points earned are also Timezone Center specific.
With the Link Powercard System, will the accumulated Powertickets earned and converted e-tickets be transferable?
- Yes. All Powertickets earned and e-tickets converted are transferable from one Timezone center to another Timezone center.
What is the Link Powercard System Online/Offline Service?
- The Link Powercard System may be used if the Internet Service Provider (ISP) of the last Timezone Center where you used your card is online. If the ISP is offline, the Link system will not be activated.
What will happen if I lose my Link Powercard? Can I still retrieve my accumulated Powertickets and peso balance stored in it?
- Yes. All peso balance and earned powertickets stored in the Link Powercard may still be retrieved provided you know the Powercard number writeen at the back of the Powercard and if you’ve registered your card. VIP cards may be registered in any TZ Center.
Can I still use my old Powercards for the Link System?
- The Link Powercard System may be activated in any working Powercard.