Feral Interactive today announced that DiRT® 4™, the acclaimed off-road and rally racing game, is out now on Linux. Originally developed and published by Codemasters for PC and consoles, DiRT 4 is the latest of the studio’s world-renowned racing games to be brought to Linux by Feral, following the success of DiRT Rally®, GRID Autosport™, and F1™ 2017.
Linux system requirements:
ADVERTISEMENT. SCROLL TO CONTINUE READING.
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3225 3.3ghz
- GPU: 2GB Nvidia 680, 2GB AMD R9 285 (GCN 3rd Gen and above) or better (See notes for more details)
- System RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 39GB
- Requires Vulkan
- Nvidia graphics cards require driver version 418.43 or later
- AMD graphics cards require Mesa drivers version 18.3.4 or later
- AMD GCN 3rd Gen graphics cards include the R9 285, 380, 380X, Nano, Fury, and Fury X
- Other modern drivers and distributions are expected to work but are not officially supported