ROCKFISH Games has officially released today the Linux version of EVERSPACE. It has been 8 months since they released the experimental Linux version which is impressive considering EVERSPACE is ROCKFISH Games’ 1st PC game.
ADVERTISEMENT. SCROLL TO CONTINUE READING.
- Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression
- Captivating fully voice-acted story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters
- Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from
- Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail
- Shooter-style 6DOF controls optimized for mouse + keyboard
- In-depth crafting and damage system
- Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships
- Hardcore Mode with permadeath for die-hard roguelike fans