- 16-pin PCIe Gen5 power connector
- 750W to 1200W capacities
- 80 PLUS Titanium certification
- Low-ESR Japanese capacitors inside each unit
- New PCB design and cooling system to provide stable and reliable power
- 2x volume-heatsinks, dual ball fan bearings in 120mm Axial-tech fans
- Fully modular, PCIe Gen 5.0 ready, bundled with a 16-pin PCIe cable that can pipe up to 600W of power
Loki PSUs are AURA Sync compatible and feature the same build expectations like ROG heatsinks on internal components.
The ROG Loki SFX-L PSU is expected to be available in late Q1 to Q2 of 2022.