You’ll have to excuse me if I’m not too familiar with CoolerMaster products anymore despite starting out building my first PC on mostly CM products. God, I miss my HAF 922 Red Revo edition. Anyway, for people my age that came in during the HAF X era, CoolerMaster is a big part of that history of PC building. They are pretty much the defacto case brand back in the late 2000s and early 2010s but they seem to have declined over the past years. Thankfully, CoolerMaster has managed to pick themselves up, CM Storm does not exist anymore, and have managed to reshape their port folio to meet the needs of a more modern market. They modernized a lot of their cases, peripherals and of course, coolers.
And today we’ll be taking a look at CoolerMaster’s flagship AIO cooler, the 360mm MasterLiquid ML360R RGB. We’ll be referring to it as the ML360R for the rest of this article but anyway, the ML360R is CM’s latest stab at the AIO market with this large cooler designed for heftier, powerful builds with a touch of RGB for some style points. But the RGB implementation is something CoolerMaster wants to be a bit different. Find out more in this year.
Features & Specification
- Exclusive Tech Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100 percent in house design and manufacturing
- Dual dissipation our low profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last gen single chamber pump designs; Sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 360 millimeters radiator our aluminum 360 millimeters large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency
- Addressable RGB LED addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software master plus+ (TO be released soon)
- Sleeved FEP underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping Liquid where it belongs inside the cooler; Fan air flow: 66.7 CFM (Max); Fan Air Pressure: 2.34 millimeter H2O (Max)
- Cpu socket support: Intel LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1