In this weekâ€™s DOTA 2 update, we are given another non-hero patch. Also, because of the fast approaching The International 2013, no major changes will come out of this patch and, most probably, none from the upcoming patches as well. There are, however, significant user interface changes as well as performance improvements.
May 23, 2013
Source: DOTA 2 Dev
– Elder Titan: Fixed Natural Order not upgrading on Elder Titan.
– Elder Titan: Fixed Ancestral Spirit waking up units that were hit by the Spirit Stomp.
– Elder Titan: Fixed Ancestral Spirit having the wrong radius while returning after it expired.
– Fixed Shadow Blade incorrectly revealing its owner on secondary attack types if they occurred after the fade time.
– The combat log is now localized.
– The Watch tab will now default to the Tournaments sub-tab if there is a live match.
– Added an automatic “(idle)” tag in Rich Presence for players that are AFK.
– Tournaments are now sorted by their last game played.
– Fixed a bug where notifications of item purchases didn’t work if the courier did the purchase.
– Fixed bug where chat ban notifications weren’t displaying hours left correctly.
– Reduced memory usage.
– Updated Nightstalker ultimate sound and made it global for teammates.
– Fixed Mana Leak target sound.
– Fixed Dust sound.