NZXT, a leader in PC gaming hardware and services, today announces the H6 Flow and H6 Flow RGB, a compact dual chamber mid-tower ATX case. The H6 Flow offers a harmonious blend of performance and visual appeal for PC enthusiasts. Designed for an expansive and uninterrupted view, the H6 Flow is adorned with consistent tempered glass on the front and sides, granting a panoramic peek into the insides of your build. Leveraging its dual chamber architecture, the new angel front panel directs the airflow from the three pre-included 120 mm fans (or 120 mm RGB fans for the H6 Flow RGB version) and two 140 mm fans at the base of the case allow you to cool your heat generating components. The revamped perforated panels come with a design fine-tuned for optimal airflow and superior performance. While all being easy to build with the H6 Flow facilitates generous cable-routing channels and straps, ensuring organized cable management.
Features of H6 Flow
- Panoramic Paneling: Wraparound glass panels with a seamless edge provides an unobstructed view of the inside to highlight key components.
- Compact Dual-Chamber Design: Compact dual-chamber design improves overall thermal performance and creates a clean, uncrowded aesthetic.
- Out-of-the-Box Cooling: With your choice between an RGB visually stunning or non-RGB color matching fans, each version three H6 Flow iIncludes three pre-installed 120 mm fans positioned at an ideal angle for optimal out-of-the-box cooling. High-Performance Airflow: The top and side panels feature an airflow-optimized perforation pattern to enhance overall performance and filter dust.
- Quality of life features: Tool-free access to the top and side panels makes upgrading quick and convenient and an intuitive cable management system simplifies the build process by using wide channels and straps.
- Spacious Support: Top panel supports radiators up to 360 mm in length. Up to 365 mm GPU and 200 mm PSU clearance.
H6 Flow and H6 Flow RGB: Matte White, Matte Black
NZXT H6 MSRP
- H6 Flow: $109.99
- H6 Flow RGB: $134.99
Available now at USA, EMEA and APAC