Today, Ubisoft announced that Title Update 5.5 is now available in Watch Dogs: Legion on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC.
Watch Dogs: Legion – Title Update #5.5 Overview
Title Update 5.5 welcomes Assassin’s Creed to Watch Dogs: Legions with two free story missions – “Enter the Assassins” and “The New Creed” – and two free world missions – “Templar Hunt” and “Artifact Hunt.” Players who have the Season Pass will be able to play as Darcy, a member of the Assassin Order from Assassin’s Creed, in both single-player and online, with abilities including:
- Hidden Blade: The iconic Assassin weapon. Improves melee and perform takedowns from any angle.
- Eagle Drone: A scout drone that can self-destruct and can emit a short-range electromagnetic pulse.
- AR Disguise: Players can assume the look of an enemy to get access to restricted locations. Also applies to nearby allies in multiplayer.
Watch Dogs: Legion – Assassin’s Creed Crossover Trailer
The update also includes other free content across the online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion and single-player campaign:
- Invasion PvP: This fan-favorite PvP mode gets the Play-as-Anyone treatment; Invaders will have access to tools of deception, including the ability to swap to other characters in the world to avoid detection. The Search team will use their weapons, abilities and tools from the environment to prevent the download from finishing.
- Extraction PvP: A new mode where players will obtain the prized crypto drives and race across the city to upload data while being hunted down by opposing players.
- New rewards such as the crown of wishes mask, timeless livery outfit and ornate nocturne outfit.
Resistance mode: Players can step into a challenging new way to experience Watch Dogs: Legion’s campaign, where:
- Permadeath is always on.
- Tube station fast travel is disabled.
- Most civilians start out by disliking DedSec.
- Most abilities, hacks and gadgets have significantly longer cooldowns.
- And more.
Additionally, Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, alongside the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC. Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead delivers a rogue-lite experience where players will have to “Survive-as-Anyone” against the looming threat of the undead and hostile living roaming the re-imagined fallen city of London. In solo or up to four friends in co-op, players will need to strategize on how to reach the extraction point for each run and gather as many supplies as possible along the way.
Players can use abilities such as the Bee Swarm to decimate enemies, the AR Cloak to escape threats, and a Combat Spider-Bot equipped with a turret for protection.
In Watch Dogs: Legion, London is facing its downfall. Amidst the growing unrest of a restless London, an unknown entity named Zero-Day has framed secret underground resistance DedSec for coordinated bombings across London. In the aftermath, criminal opportunists from every corner of London took hold and filled the void left by a defeated government.
As a member of DedSec, players will go up against those criminal opportunists in Watch Dogs: Legion; sadists, mercenaries, cybercriminals, and more; they’ll have to be prepared for a variety of situations. Players must recruit members into their DedSec Resistance to take on these criminal opportunists, liberate London and uncover the identity of Zero-Day.
Watch Dogs: Legion has a variety of accessibility options, ranging from fully customizable controls to directional audio captions. A full list of accessibility options can be found on news.ubisoft.com.
For the latest news on Watch Dogs: Legion and all of Ubisoft’s games, please visit news.ubisoft.com.
For more information about Watch Dogs: Legion, please visit watchdogs.com, and join the conversation by using #watchdogslegion.