Tesoro KuvÎn Devil A1 7.1
- Brand: Tesoro
- Model Code: TS-A1(B)
- Model Name:Â KuvÎn Devil A1 7.1 Virtual Gaming Headset
- Price: MSRP is set to â‚¬69.99(Newegg sells it for $79.99)
Tesoro Technology, established in 2011 by a group of gaming enthusiasts, is a young gaming company with an objective of designing unique products that are especially catered towards gamers. Focusing on PC gaming, their mission is to create products with better design and reach for peak gaming performance. The gaming PC peripheral surely is a competitive industry with different manufacturers releasing new products now and then that are intended for gamers. Tesoro is surely gaining fame and entering the mainstream market with their innovative products that are making their way within the market.
Back2Gaming would like to give a shout-out to Tesoro Technology for providing us the sample for this test.
With that in mind, Tesoro provided us their KÏ…Î½ÎÎ· Devil A1 7.1 Virtual Gaming Headset, which is available in two different versions the Devil in Black and the Angel in White. So let’s go ahead and check it out!
THE HELM OF HADES
The Helmet of Hades, also known as the Helm of Darkness, renders its wearer invisible even to the eyes of the gods. It is one of the sources of Hades’s power and was forged for him by the Cyclopes during the war against the Titans, along with Zeus’s thunderbolts and Poseidon’s trident.
- Extreme Gaming Grade Headsets
- 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
- Crystal Clear high, middle, and low tones
- 50 mm drivers units
- Closed type headset with improved noise reduction
- Detachable & Comfortable ear cups
- Volume control with microphone mute function
- Adjustable leather headband
- Stylish aluminum plate with laser cut Tesoro logo
- 1.45 braided cable
- 2m extension cable
- 2 to 1 Y cable
- Colors: Devil (Black) / Angel (White)
- Driver Unit: 50mm
- Frequency Response:20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 116 +/- 4dB(at 1KHz)
- Cable Length: 1.2m+2m=3.2m
- 3.5 Stereo Plug
- Directivity: Noise Cancelling
- Impedance: 2.2K ohms
- Frequency: 10Hz ~ 10KHz
- Sensitivity: -46 +/- 3dB(at 1KHz)